Thursday, October 8, 2009

Medical marijuana bill gains momentum in New Jersey | Inside Jersey - - New Jersey Magazine | Living in New Jersey | Inside Jersey - NJ.com

The transformation was stark, Christiane Oliveri says. Michael developed an appetite and started going out with his friends again and playing his bass. "I realized, wait, we have Michael back," she says. "He's actually happy. He's joining the family."

Michael is so thankful for marijuana that he has the THC molecule -- the active ingredient in marijuana -- tattooed on his right forearm, with a heartbeat line morphing into a symbol for infinity. "It's keeping me alive more than anything else," he says. "If I had not seen it with my own eyes, I would not have believed it," Christiane Oliveri told members of the state Assembly Health and Senior Services Committee this summer. "Marijuana is a miracle."

via nj.com

Posted via web from boldwheels's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment